A Surety Bond is a written promise that an insurance company will protect your assets and back up the promises made by someone else. Anixter & Oser, Inc will work with you to find outstanding products supported by value-added services to commercial banks, savings and loans, insurance companies, finance and loan companies, and credit unions.
Bid, Performance and Payment Bonds and Supply bonds for contractors with program capacity needs from “First Bond” to $25 million.
- License and Permit Bonds: Contractor License, Highway and Street Permit, Agent/Adjuster/Broker License, Fuel Dealer, Professional License, Automobile Dealer, Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds,
- Probate Bonds: Administrator, Executor, Guardian, Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official: Notary Public, Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff, Constable, Jailer, County/City/School Treasurer Bonds, Court Clerk, Loan Closing Attorney, FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds: Plaintiff Replevin, Plaintiff Attachment, Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
ERISA (Pension Plans), Business Services Bonds (Janitorial)
Financial Institution Bonds and D&O Coverage
Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.